Friday, February 01, 2008

Update on Lilly--February 1st, 2008

Lilly and her mommy were able to come home on Tuesday of this last week for a couple days. They went back to the hospital yesterday for another spinal tap and round of chemo for Lilly. The doctors made the decision today to hold off on her next dose of Methotrexate that she was supposed to get today (this is the strong chemo drug that causes the mouth sores) because her mouth sores are already getting really bad. They are sending them home today, and will have them come back on Monday to begin treatment again if Lilly is well enough. Please pray that Lilly's sores would heal by then, and that they would have a good weekend together as a family. She is also starting to throw up some, but her bottom is looking better. Continue to pray for this wonderful family, and Lilly's protection from these awful side effects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a beautiful little girl. She's so small and suffering so much, but she has such a big smile! I just said a big prayer for her.