Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're Closing Shop and Destashing!!!

We are a little sad to announce that we are closing our "Ambrosia Delights" shop. We have not had a whole lot of business there, and we just got a 19 month old boy whom we are hoping to adopt, SO, we think that it would be best to shut down the Ambrosia Delights shop, and just keep the Rio Oso Designs shop open, and keep doing the blog (The Downtown Boutique).

We are making room for our new little guy, and we are also trying to raise money for the adoption fees (appx. $500), so we are having a "Destash for Cash/Going Out of Business Sale".



We have marked everything down by 10%, and we also have a LOAD of fabric that we are destashing. I also have a ton of patterns that I will try to list if I can. I am not sure I want to list everything if it's just not going to sell. So, if you're interested, please come on over to my shop:

Ambrosia Delights

God bless,
Angie

No comments: