Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Celebrating 100 Posts on The Downtown Boutique

Hello! It's Thursday, and life has been a little busy for us lately! With a new 19 month old boy in our home, whom we are hoping to adopt, our lives have been turned a bit topsy-turvy. So now we have a teenager and a toddler!! We also babysit a 2-1/2 year old boy, but his last day is this week, so I'm a bit relieved.

Thank you all for your prayers for and comments about precious Lilly. She is a little 9 month old girl at our church, who has leukemia. She has been in and out of the hospital since mid-December. She has two older brothers, and her momma and daddy, who have really felt the pain and stress of this illness. We encourage you to continue to pray for them all.

I wanted to let you know about a wonderful giveaway we are doing on our other blog, The Downtown Boutique. We are celebrating our 100th post by giving away 10 wonderful prizes! I hope that you will take a moment to stop by over there and visit.

Also, I'm sure noticed the change in appearance here on this blog. I have been doing some experimenting, and I'd love to know what you think of the new appearance. If you're interested in a "face-lift" of sorts for your blog, please email me and we'll talk!

Oh! I also wanted to mention that I have quite a bit of girls' "boutique clothing" that I have sewn, hanging in our new son's closet. I would LOVE to sell it, so that we can have space for his things. I will post some photos here of the things I have. If you are interested in any of them or would like to know sizes, please let me know. We live in a tiny two bedroom apartment with all four of us, so we really need to make some space!

***********************************************




****************************************





*****************************************


***********************************************

***************************************************



Have a great day!

Angie

No comments: