Monday, October 23, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

Hello! It has been three weeks since my last post. I guess that means I have been busy! I have acuteally finished an order that I got. I have also still been working on items for my craft show coming up in San Pablo, CA on November 11th. I have been making lots of post-it note holders, handmade greeting cards, and brag books. You can check out our website for these items too! www.ambrosiadelights.com

I haven't just been crafting though. I have been homeschooling, babysitting two little ones, taking care of my home and family, singing on the church worship team, visiting a pumpkin farm, and getting ready for interviews for our foster/adopt licensing. Yes, we are planning on adopting a baby girl. We have our last interview...a home study on November 30, so we have LOTS to do before then.

I wanted to share with you a yummy recipe that I will be making up to sell at the craft show:

Peanut Butter Popcorn

Pop a pot of popcorn (finished amount should equal about 6-8 cups). Put popcorn in a large bowl. Put 1/2 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/2 cup light Karo syrup in a small pot and mix well, while heating up on medium heat. Stir constantly while heating until it comes to a boil. Let it boil for a couple of minutes, being careful to stir at all times. Pour over popcorn and mix in well.

Just be careful! It's VERY addicting!!!

Well, that's it for today. Have a blessed day!

Angie

No comments: