Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fun & Very Unique Greeting Cards




Do you ever wish that when you go to buy a greeting card, you could buy one that is one of a kind? Something that no one else can find at Hallmark or Target? I mean, how embarassing is it when you show up at a baby shower and 5 people have given the same card as you???

Well, we have the cure for the greeting card boredom.......Etsy.com! You can find some very beautiful and unique greeting cards there, including in my very own store!


Check out some of my favorite greeting card shops!
Have fun looking! I know that you will want to buy! You just can't help yourself! Everyone sends birthday cards at least, right?
God bless you and have a great day!
Angie

2 comments:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Thank you so very much for featuring my site!
blessings,
Amy

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I googled my shop name on a whim and found it here (madewithcare)! Thank you so much for mentioning me. You made my day! :)