Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I only WISH I were this good!






I LOVE photography! I love to take pictures. I think I got it from my mom. I can remember everywhere we went when I was a kid, Mom had a camera.

When we lived in Okinawa, we visited Tokyo for about a week. If I remember correctly, we came back with about 80 rolls of film! Yes, that was before digital photography! We're talking about probably 2800 photos from one week in Tokyo!
The second photo you see is the stained glass window of a church in Hanalei on the island of Kauai. I took the photograph from the inside. I thought it was just gorgeous...especially the Greek letters you see on there, standing for the Alpha and the Omega...none other than God Himself.

Well, today I thought I would share some of my favorites from Etsy photograph artists. Check out their shops when you get a chance. There are some GORgeous photos in each one!

While you're in Etsy, please be sure to check out our two shops:

http://www.ambrosiadelights.etsy.com/

http://www.rioosodesigns.etsy.com/


Have a blessed day!



Angie

1 comment:

Aria Images said...

Angie, you are so sweet to feature one of my prints in your blog. Thanks so much! And I bet your photography is awesome. Would love to see it!!! :)