Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WOW!!! It's been a REALLY long time since I have posted! I am now a part of Etsy.com and have been inspired to get back into blogging. I would like to be able to help out some of my fellow crafters by showing their work and a little about them.

If you LOVE handmade craft items (no, not schotzke flea market stuff...I mean some GORGEOUS handmade things!!!!), then you should check out Etsy.com.

You can find my shop (Ambrosia Delights, of course) at http://www.ambrosiadelights.etsy.com/. I have children's boutique clothing, handmade jewelry, a couple of baby bibs, and some greeting cards, all made by me. I also have added Etsy banners to my line...if you need an Etsy banner, let me know! I would love to work with you.

I have Crafting ADD, so therefore I must sell! While you're there, check it all out. You can shop by color or location even! Pretty cool, huh?!?!

I do have some sales going on, as well as free shipping on items over $50. Many Etsians have great sales and promos going on. One way to find out about what's going on is by checking out the Forums section. If you go to Promotions and Critiques, you can see a lot of very cool things, and a lot of great deals!

Let's support the handcrafters of the world! We're all trying to eke out a living, or supplement and income, or just make a little extra money. Thank you for your support.

See ya over at Etsy!

Have a blessed day!
Angie

No comments: